Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Borough resident is concerned about tomorrow. You can improve our community by VOTING!

The following comment was posted at the Norwich Bulletin website.


I still to this day do not know who she is.......I only meet one person and I am sorry to say that person did not win.

It is not up to me to seek you out it is up to you to seek me out. and that is why she did not get my vote. I feel bad for all of us that live here in JC, nothing is going to happen, I don't even have a sidewalk in front of my house, But still nothing will be done about that because I don't live on the big city street.

I wonder how many times we all can call her this time to get no answer.

The sewer thing is full of stuff, when it rains it realy does pour, been full forever. Summer is on the way and I can see it already no place for these teenagers to go hangout with out more town problems getting in there way. so they will be on the streets.

Nothing any of us Little people can say that will be heard. So why do we try.
Rolling Eyes At lease this time she got a run for her money. next time I don't think she'll be as lucky.

This time people will remember & the people will see what get done and what stays the same. lets pay attention and find out. Lets watch from the sideline, & see just where her heart lies at night. The end.

Leave me alone there is nothing any of you can say that can make me change my mind or see it your way. Lets all walk a long way to get the bus........
Crying or Very sad

Posted: Tue May 08, 2007 7:51 am
click here to read comment at Norwich Bulletin website.



Commentary by Ron Ward, Founder of the Jewett City Party

May 7th in Jewett City was a great election day! It was the first time in more years than most can remember that the residents had a choice.

The three hundred twenty-nine (329) voters that went to town hall made the decision for the other eleven hundred (1100) voters that stayed home. When it was all said and done, 12% or 165 voters made the decision for the 3000 or so residents that make Jewett City their home.

Jewett City Party is committed to making the issues known to the residents, taxpayers and community members of the borough. Thank you to those that support the goals of the Jewett City Party.

We can improve our quality of life by working together!


Questions? - Comments? or Offers to Volunteer?

Contact Ron Ward --

860-376-3530 = telephone
email = founder@jewettcityparty.com

No comments: